Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sabbatical Perils

As people might have noticed, there hasn't been anything new on here for some time. Let me take this opportunity then, to retrospectively declare that period an almost Kamm-style sabbatical. Almost, because unlike the great man's it actually was period of leave. I do this in the full knowledge that
[t]here's always a slight danger in taking a short break from polemic, lest it be interpreted as a desire to evade discussion rather than defer it.
Thoughtful words from a man who never evades discussion.

I do plan to return to posting soon. If anyone has emailed me over the past months I've quite possibly lost your email, since Hotmail disabled and emptied the account. Please send it again if you can.

3 Comments:

Blogger James Higham said...

I thought you were blocking me. Great to see you back.

3:10 pm  
Blogger splinteredsunrise said...

Ditto - and I've no probs with more Kamm-watching. Allows me to keep track of the bugger while dodging actually reading him. Better for the blood pressure.

6:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this website , and hope you will write more ,thanks a lot for your information.
Now it will be very cold in winter, in order to keep warm yourself, moncler company has provide jackets for you, so it is better to own moncler jackets yourselif as soon as possible. Eeveryone love fashion clothing, polo ralph lauren is very popular all over world, that is my dream to get one.We know Ray Ban by America soldier, all of them wear ray ban sunglasses when they walk on the road, it is fashionable for you. Most of people like to wear jeans, it is very modern when wearing true religion jeans in the street.

2:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home